
So, on my way back to the States at the end of September, I spent a day in Monterrey. This caused my dear, loving mom endless anxiety, but it was actually a rather uneventful, not-at-all dangerous day. It was raining all day, and the ground was soaked and all covered with puddles since it had been raining like that all week, but I insisted on walking around anyways since I was only going to be there for a day. You can see my umbrella in the picture above. :)
I went to a couple of museums, tooled around the Macroplaza, ate, and rested in the hostel. I found a hostel right by the Macroplaza and the Barrio Antiguo, so I didn't have to walk more than two or three blocks to go anywhere. Photos are here.
For anybody going to Monterrey, I highly recommend the Casa del Barrio! Good price, location, very friendly and helpful staff!
No comments:
Post a Comment